If you have been approached about a wind farm or are considering signing a lease with a developer please take a few minutes to read the documents below. Also, if you have been approached or have heard of a wind developer becoming active in our County or contacting you or your neighbors, would you please call or email someone involved with ANU to let us know — you are the eyes and ears in our community and we would appreciate having as much information as you are willing to furnish.
A wind farm lease is a lifetime commitment.
- Before you sign a lease please read this
- For Wind Turbine Lease Considerations for Landowners read this
- A Wisconsin resident walks us through a wind farm contract here
- 30 Suggestions on Wind Power Leases for Farmers are here
- Think you may need aerial crop spraying in the future? Better read this first
- More Lease considerations from North Dakota University here
- An A to Z guide for Wind Farm Development is here
- Finally, “What have I done?“